UPDATED: This post was updated on 6/14/2015. It now uses my Paleo Seeduction Bread!
Did someone press fast forward? Ever since school started again, it seems like things fly by at 100 miles per hour. In the mornings, the sun seems to go from low to bright in a matter of minutes, moving my day forward. Didn't a just wake up?
Eating real food is about twice as hard when the day feels like it's on fast forward, especially in the mornings. Don't tell, but lately I've been shoveling a totally random pile of things into a tupperware and eating it the car while waiting for red lights to turn green.
*Sigh* For someone that actually loves slaving over a hot stove, this is really depressing. There's gotta be a better way, right? Enter stage left: the totally paleo, real-food real-good, breakfast sandwich.
These can be 100% customized to suit your tastes... Pictured above is a a sandwich with my Paleo Seeduction Bread, spinach, avocado, and a fried egg. You could also try these combinations:
- Nutty Monkey: Almond butter, sliced banana, cinnamon, honey
- BLET: Bacon, lettuce, egg and tomato
- Gourmet Sautée: Caramelized onions, dijon mustard, sautéed kale, scrambled eggs
- Hangover Cure: Leftover pulled pork, fried egg
- Spring Showers: Butter, sliced radishes and sprouts
- Smokey (primal): Cream cheese, lox, capers
- Toasty (primal): Toasted with cheese
What do you do to make eating Paleo easier? Do you have any quick meals for busy weeks?